STX-58TN Treble Hooks
FROM RRP. $19.99
- First OWNER treble hook that utilises the TAFF WIRE material.
- Extremely sharp, tough & strong treble that is achieved only with the TAFF WIRE material.
- The strength of the hook and wire gauge is increased by 10% as compared to normal carbon steel wire.
- TAFF WIRE material is 5% more thinner than the other ST treble model. It has a sharper hook point without loosing its strength.
- Hook point on this model is slightly offset inwards into the shank.
- STX-58 treble is exclusively designed and engineered to use with braided/PE line (that has zerostretch)
- It is designed with a well-balanced centre of gravity position on lures.
- The unique design gape ensures perfect penetration through the fish jawbone and spreads the pressure evenly without placing too much strain on the fishing line, as well as the hook point.
- The weight difference between the STX-58 and ST-56 is only a mere 6%.
- Switch over to STX-58 without the worry of losing the original action of a lure/popper/stickbait.